Taylor Swift 'Definitely' Wants Kids

Pop idol Taylor Swift dreams of becoming a mother one day - but only after her music career has ended. The 20-year-old singer, currently rumored to be dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal, fears she'd struggle to juggle gigs and a busy touring schedule - so she's content to wait until she's older.

The "Love Story" singer says, "Oh, well, kids, yes! Later in life, definitely. I'd love to get to a place where I could do what my mom did." She quickly adds, "But let's say I'm 30 and still touring: I wouldn't want to have a family, because I couldn't balance it. But I really have no idea about the future. It's so unexpected. Trust me!"

Taylor Swift is romantically linked to Jake Gyllenhaal after they were spotted having a Sunday stroll together in Brooklyn, New York on October 24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More