Amber Rose to Tell All About Her Romance With Kanye West


Kanye West's ex-girlfriend Amber Rose is set to lift the lid on their romance - the model is planning to tell all on a new TV show. The beauty began dating the "Stronger" hitmaker at the start of 2009 and their on/off relationship finally came to an end earlier this year.

West's new short film "Runaway" is rumored to be about his love life with Rose, and now the 27 year old wants to tell "the world" her side of the story in a new TV project. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "I wrote my own show & will exec produce it... I'm gonna show the world what I'm about! Can't wait to start filming! For two years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut...Now, it's my turn to talk. Never wanted fame just wanted love."

But Rose is adamant she's not bitter about the split, adding, "God dealt me this hand so I'll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & he loved me. He showed me the world & a whole new life ...Thank you."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More