Seal and Heidi Klum's Naked Scenes in 'Secret' Video Teased


and are going to bare all in a new "Secret" .The real-life couple, who already has three children together, is going to appear naked in this forthcoming clip and share their passionate moment in steamy on-bed scenes.

"It's the story of two people in love. My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have," said Klum to Us Weekly who obtained the first look at their love scenes. "I feel so lucky to have found my husband especially at the time when I did." Seal additionally gushed, "The song, the movie, it's the story of our love."

"Secret" is the first single from Seal's fall release "" which has been in stores across United States since September 28. Last month, a music video featuring his live performance actually has made its way out but it seems that he wants more conceptual clip by filming a new one with Heidi Klum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More