Minka Kelly Used to Work as Nurse to Pay Bills



Actress became a Los Angeles nurse so she could pay her bills while she was chasing her modeling dreams. The caring star didn't want to waste time waiting tables while she went for talent auditions and so she spent a year working at a hospital.

She says, "I was a receptionist at this doctor's office and I became friends with this scrub nurse there because I was fascinated by the surgery and I wasn't squeamish. I got fired from that job... and I learned that going to school to be a scrub nurse was just over a year."

"I became a surgical technician, a scrub nurse... I worked a six-month externship at California Hospital."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Alphainventions

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More